Throughout his educational and professional career, Charles Moore is motivated by his desire to help others. He has dedicated his life to helping families plan for the future, and handle the future when it shows up unexpectedly.
To that end, Charles knows that it takes a village in addition to what the firm does when to help a not only the individual, but a community on the whole.
Because of this, they have created the Legacy Law Dedication to Civil Excellence Scholarship for a student who exemplifies a dedication towards excellence in their endeavors aid other people.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional, program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to striving towards excellence to help others, and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What experience or experiences made you passionate about helping others?
- In what ways are you currently trying to help others or an individual, and how does this demonstrate your commitment to striving towards excellence?
- How are your education goals going to help you to continue to help others in the future?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: May 1, 2018
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: June 1, 2018
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org