Create an Estate Plan with the Help of Legacy Law Center
Contact an Experienced Estate Attorney St. Peters, MO Offers
Estate planning allows one to pass their assets on to their designated beneficiaries after their death. Quality estate planning will take into consideration your wishes regarding who you wish to receive your assets and will consider the following:
- Your beneficiary of your life insurance policy, retirement fund, and other investments in your portfolio;
- Potential tax implications for your estate and your beneficiaries;
- How any business you own will be transferred to another owner or else dissolved;
- Who will assume guardianship of any minor children and pets; and
- How best to ease the emotional and financial burden on your loved ones during an already stressful time.
Due to the legalities involved, creating an ideal estate plan requires significant experience and expertise regarding estate planning laws. Our attorneys at Legacy Law Center are well-versed in Missouri law as it pertains to estate planning and taxes. Our Missouri estate planning lawyer can advise you as to how to best plan your estate based on your priorities, assets, and other unique circumstances. If you would like to know how estate planning can be beneficial to you, call Legacy Law Center today to set up an initial consultation. You will not be charged for the first meeting.
At your initial consultation with a Missouri estate planning lawyer, you may asked any of the following questions to best serve your needs:
- Do you already have a will?
- What are your monetary assets?
- What kind of real estate property do you own?
- Do you co-own or own any land or homes?
- Do you co-own or own a business?
- Do you have specific wishes regarding who will receive your assets, property, or business interests?
- Are you concerned about estate taxes and want to know how you may be able to avoid or reduce them?
- Are you concerned about probate and want to know how you maybe be able to avoid it?
- Are you familiar with the benefits of a living trust?
- Do you have a retirement account or life insurance policy? Have you registered a beneficiary for those policies with your account holders?
- Have you considered who would be willing and able to take care of any minor children if you passed? If this person is your spouse, who would be your next choice?
Do not let these questions overwhelm you. A Missouri estate planning lawyer from Legacy Law Center can help you answer these questions to create the most appropriate estate plan for your needs.
Work with An Estate Attorney St. Peters, MO Trusts
There is no one better to determine what happens to your estate than you, when you are of clear mind and body and are able to spend the time to do it right. Consider calling a Missouri estate planning lawyer from Legacy Law Center today to discuss how we can help you finalize your last wishes.